1 (edited by beezel 2018-02-22 07:21:08)

Topic: 'invisible' foward. Mailbox always forwards to an address incorrectly

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

A certain user will always forward to a specific address (as if a forward had been setup) but there is no forward listed in iRedAdminPro.

How could this be still occuring, and where can I search to find and replace this? Very disconcerting to have 'invisible' forwards happening.

I have entered the vmail mysql DB and run SELECT * FROM forwardings; and the user in question does not have a forwarder setup there at all:

id | address                              | forwarding                           | domain            | dest_domain       | is_list | is_forwarding | is_alias | active
 3 | support@correctdomain.com            | support@correctdomain.com            | correctdomain.com |                   |       0 |             1 |        0 |      1 

from /var/log/maillog:

Feb 21 14:43:40 mail amavis[10959]: (10959-11) Passed CLEAN {RelayedInbound}, [127.0.0.1] xxxxxxx.45] <moxxxx@gmail.com> -> <itsupport@BADDOMAIN.com>, Message-ID: <CAO-rsRSoCOSE_eaq5zO3B4c9CaiJBdc=RkeYRXMTANnj+zzfqg@mail.gmail.com>, mail_id: z8ZkxEL13B2s, Hits: -0.118, size: 4281, queued_as: 6A329214FA9B, dkim_sd=20161025:gmail.com, 436 ms, Tests: [DKIM_SIGNED=0.1,DKIM_VALID=-0.1,DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1,FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001,HTML_MESSAGE=0.001,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001,RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=-0.01,RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=-0.01]

But the user originally sent to has nothing under Forwards (or BCC, or Relay) in iRedAdmin: (Aliases is also empty)

Post's attachments

ired.PNG
ired.PNG 44.88 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: 'invisible' foward. Mailbox always forwards to an address incorrectly

Did you check per-user mail filters?

Re: 'invisible' foward. Mailbox always forwards to an address incorrectly

I checked every table I could find under vmail. Can you be more specific what you mean by "per user mail filters"? Would this not be in vmail mysql db or the iredamin-pro dashboard?