Topic: No receiving mails from external

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04 on Odroid XU4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache 2.4
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.

Hi,

I have a problem to receive mails from external. Mailing to external mail servers like Yahoo works without problems. However, no external mail will be received. Internal mails from Apache2 to Root, for example, are deffered.

Thanks

Uli

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: No receiving mails from external

Is port 25 blocked by your ISP?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Is port 25 blocked by your ISP?

No because i have a business contract with 5 fixed IP's from unitymedia cable in germany. In my Mikrotik Router I've also opened the Port 25, 465, 587, 995 and 993. I use a Bind9 for DNS for local and external resolution. The problem with the internal mail i've fixed, because he had a rest from a test inside the configuration. I reinstalled dovecot and postfix and saved the configs before. Then i compared the new and the old one.
At this time i can send and receive internal mails. And i can send mails from internal to external, Receiving from external not working.

hummeruli wrote:

Receiving from external not working.

If you send email from Gmail to your server, as you said, it won't be delivered, in this case, Gmail will return a bounce message to your Gmail account. What's the content of this bounce message? We need the technical info in it for troubleshooting.