1 (edited by bgdev 2018-05-06 02:18:31)

Topic: [SOLVED] Sharing INBOX folder problem

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I have a problem with the directories sharing of an account. If I set the sharing with the rounducbe acl plugin for the INBOX folder, it is not visible from others account. Others folders sharing works well just INBOX folder doesn't work.

Is it possibile to set a custom name for shared special folders (Junk, Sent, ecc...)?

Thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: [SOLVED] Sharing INBOX folder problem

For other users, does the shared imap folder appear after login to Roundcube webmail: Settings -> Folders?

bgdev wrote:

Is it possibile to set a custom name for shared special folders (Junk, Sent, ecc...)?

No idea.

No appear, for example if I set the same share permissions for Inbox and Drafts folders, just Drafts is visible.
Thanks for the reply.

Post's attachments

due.JPG
due.JPG 12.9 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

bgdev wrote:

No appear, for example if I set the same share permissions for Inbox and Drafts folders, just Drafts is visible.
Thanks for the reply.

i think, you may have misunderstood. below shared directory,  the first folder like 'test@abc.com', that is inbox。

Post's attachments

DeepinScrot-4101.png
DeepinScrot-4101.png 7.12 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Ok my mistake.
thanks