Topic: Migration Problems

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Maildir
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hey Guys,
we have a problem with migrating from out really old qmail server to our iredmail server (both Maildir), and some accounts/mailboxes went fine, but now I ran into some problems. i copied the Maildir with rsync from the old server to the new one (all here), have the right owner/permissions set and I updated the Dovecote Quota. The first accounts were no problem, but now the last two I did dont have all the emails. I mean, they are on the server, but they are not appearing in the SOGo Webinterface neither in their IMAP Mailbox Access. The iRedAdmin-Pro also tells me that there is a lot missing (Mailbox is 7,29 GB big, but the folder on the Server is 16GB).

I really don't know what to do next to fix it. I already tried re-starting postfix, iredapd and dovecote, but nothing changed.
Hope someone here can help.

Greetings
Atlas

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Migration Problems

I recommened to use imapsync for migration of mail servers. Works flawless.

Direct copy from a different system (Qmail > Postfix) may or may not work as expected.