Topic: SMTP AUTH is required for users under this sender domain (Mailing list
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I've read the information at https://docs.iredmail.org/errors.html#r … der-domain , but unless I'm misunderstanding something I see a third (and legitimate) reason that email could get caught by this: discussion/mailing lists. If I host domain1.COM and a user on that domain sends a message though my server to a discussion list on domain2.NET hosted elsewhere, and that list distributes it to users back on domain1.COM, the email will be bounced.
Am I right? How can I allow these emails without having to manually keep track of a whitelist in "MYNETWORKS"? One of my users wants me to whitelist 5500 IP addresses for a big European company!