Topic: Cant send mail Temporary MTA Failure need help

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
======== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedMail Pro 2.9.0
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Since I upgraded to IRM Pro and attempted to configure Postfix and DoveCot for SSL and security I have not been able to send any email. Here is an example message form the Postfix Log. I am confused by the mapping.

##################################################################
    505BC7E908    2018/06/16 2:25 AM 2:25 AM    root@email.powersend.org    root@email.powersend.org    48.13 kB    host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 451 4.5.0 id=21027-04 - Temporary MTA failure on relaying, From MTA() during fwd-connect (No greeting, dt: 1.006 s): id=21027-04 (in reply to end of DATA command)

And here is a more detailed info from the Log:

################### Logwatch 7.4.2 (02/27/16) ####################
        Processing Initiated: Sat Jun 16 06:25:02 2018
        Date Range Processed: yesterday
                              ( 2018-Jun-15 )
                              Period is day.
        Detail Level of Output: 0
        Type of Output/Format: mail / text
        Logfiles for Host: email

--------------------- Amavisd-new Begin ------------------------

Redundant argument in sprintf at /usr/share/logwatch/scripts/services/amavis line
1338, <> line 271.
        3   Miscellaneous warnings 

**Unmatched Entries**
        1   (13900-01) Blocked MTA-BLOCKED {TempFailedInbound}, [127.0.0.1] <root@email.powersend.org>
-> , Message-ID: <20180615062543.7FAAF7EA43@email.powersend.org>, mail_id: qsUvLA_IY6l7,
Hits: 0, size: 43595, 2068 ms, Tests: [NO_RELAYS=-0.001,URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001]
        1   (13917-02) Blocked MTA-BLOCKED {TempFailedInbound}, [127.0.0.1] <root@email.powersend.org>
-> , Message-ID: <20180615033002.03C1C7E949@email.powersend.org>, mail_id: MibbrZ6GATxL,
Hits: 0, size: 1222, 1193 ms, Tests: [NO_RELAYS=-0.001,TVD_SPACE_RATIO=0.001]
        1   (13913-01) Blocked MTA-BLOCKED {TempFailedInbound}, [127.0.0.1] <root@email.powersend.org>
-> , Message-ID: <20180615062543.7FAAF7EA43@email.powersend.org>, mail_id: JThmeM5u3fE6,
Hits: 0, size: 43595, 2294 ms, Tests: [NO_RELAYS=-0.001,URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001]

Before I attempted configuration, when we were using IRM Free I was able to send to and receive email from both RoundCube and Microsoft Outlook. I cannot do that now and I'm running out of time to get this server configured. It's been 2 weeks I have been working at it. I know very little about Linux and it's Applications...even though I have 25 years experience in the Windows environment.

Here is what we are trying to accomplish. We have been sending 300,000 emails a day to our subscribers using Amazon SES. We will be sending more email soon for other customers. We want to be able to send our Newsletter 3 times a day but cannot afford the SES cost for that. So we are setting up our own SMTP relay with IRM Pro.

We use the email client software MailWizz on a server different than the one iRedMail is on. But We should be able to send/receive through iRedMail from any client anywhere with the right credentials.

I will be happy to pay you to help me set this up. But I want you to understand what we need before I issue a paid ticket. So that I will not need to spend for more than 1 incident. I am not good at Linux terminology so I may not be able to explain what needs to be done.

What additional information will you need from me so that I can gather it up ahead of time for the Paid Ticket.
Thank you for your help.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Cant send mail Temporary MTA Failure need help

- The easiest way is restoring the config files you modified. But do you backup them before modifying?
- You can buy a support ticket (one ticket per issue) from our website, then you will get an email immediately (sent to your PayPal email address), please reply that email with server info for ssh login:
https://www.iredmail.org/support.html

Re: Cant send mail Temporary MTA Failure need help

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

- The easiest way is restoring the config files you modified. But do you backup them before modifying?
- You can buy a support ticket (one ticket per issue) from our website, then you will get an email immediately (sent to your PayPal email address), please reply that email with server info for ssh login:
https://www.iredmail.org/support.html

I log in as Ubuntu with a Key and no password. Ubuntu has SUDO priviledges.
I have not allowed remote login as Root.

Once logged in I do su root and supply the password.

Will I have to send you my key File? Should I make another user with sudo privileges and then give you the Root password? Will you need Root or can you use sudo?