Topic: Upgraded 0.9.8, mlmmj mailist not showing in SOGo addressbook

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 (Upgraded from 0.9.7)
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos-release-7-5.1804.el7.centos.2.x86_64
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi,

After successfully upgraded to iredmail 0.9.8, noticed that SOGo addressbook will not show the mlmmj generated mailist.
The addressbook ldap filter in /etc/sogo/sogo.conf showing as below: (migrated from  0.9.7)

filter = "((enabledService=mail AND accountStatus=active AND enabledService=displayedInGlobalAddressBook) AND ((objectClass=mailUser AND enabledService=sogo) OR (objectClass=mailList) OR (objectClass=mailAlias)))";
scope = SUB;

I checked the mlmmj generated mailinglist LDIF as below:
dn: mail=x@x,ou=Groups,domainName=x,o=domains,dc=x,dc=x
accessPolicy: public
accountStatus: active
cn: xxxxx
enabledService: mail
enabledService: deliver
enabledService: mlmmj
mail: x@x
mailingListID: 3c55ec96-d54c-49af-be31-505dea70036d
mtaTransport: mlmmj:xxxx/newlist
objectClass: mailList

From  my understanding, according to the original ldap filter, mlmmj generated mailinglist unable to fulfill the 1st criteria [enabledService=displayedInGlobalAddressBook], hence the mailing list unable to show in SOGo addressbook.

Suggest to add 1 more checkbox for "Show in Global Address Book" in the iRedmail-Pro, just like the previous mailing list management screen.

Otherwise, we are only able to use the "Enable this account" checkbox to manage it.
Meanwhile, in order to solve my SOGo address book issue, can i modify my filter like this?

Filter: ((enabledService=mail AND accountStatus=active AND (enabledService=displayedInGlobalAddressBook OR enabledService=mlmmj)) AND ((objectClass=mailUser AND enabledService=sogo) OR (objectClass=mailList) OR (objectClass=mailAlias)))

Kindly advise if there is a better filter for SOGo.

Thank you.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

2 (edited by misceh 2018-06-28 14:58:04)

Re: Upgraded 0.9.8, mlmmj mailist not showing in SOGo addressbook

Update on this issue,

Noticed that the maillist ldif newly generated by mlmmj is different with those maillist migrated from old version.

There are no enabledService: mail and enabledService: deliver for migrated maillist.

Therefore, my ldap filter not working on the migrated maillist and unable to show in SOGo address book.

Anyone can hep?

Re: Upgraded 0.9.8, mlmmj mailist not showing in SOGo addressbook

misceh wrote:

Suggest to add 1 more checkbox for "Show in Global Address Book" in the iRedmail-Pro, just like the previous mailing list management screen.

Will fix this in next iRedAdmin-Pro release.

misceh wrote:

There are no enabledService: mail and enabledService: deliver for migrated maillist.

mlmmj mailing list has enabledService=mail, deliver, mlmmj, but no "displayedInGlobalAddressBook".
if you add "displayedInGlobalAddressBook" manually, it should appear in SOGo address book.