Topic: Problem with send to alias

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
======== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi,

We got a problem with an alias account

When we send an email to an alias with option "moderator only" and the account is from the same domain, it’s sent in despite of it's not a moderator account.

We also didn't saw the email in the iredapd log (also with debug mode enable) , but when whe send from a gmail account, for example, we can see the entry in the log:
2018-06-27 10:25:50 INFO [209.85.128.180] RCPT, XXX@gmail.com -> XXX@YY.com, REJECT Not authorized [sasl_username=, sender=XXX@gmail.com, client_name=mail-wr0-f180.google.com, reverse_client_name=mail-wr0-f180.google.com, helo=mail-wr0-f180.google.com, encryption_protocol=TLSv1.2, process_time=0.0112s]

Here's our iredadp plugin configuration:
plugins = ['reject_null_sender', 'reject_sender_login_mismatch', 'amavisd_wblist' ,'greylisting', 'sql_alias_access_policy’]

Thanks a lot

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Problem with send to alias

Please turn on debug mode in iRedAPD, and send a new testing email to this list to trigger the issue, extract related log from iRedAPD log file and post here for troubleshooting.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Please turn on debug mode in iRedAPD, and send a new testing email to this list to trigger the issue, extract related log from iRedAPD log file and post here for troubleshooting.

We already turn on debug mode but we can't see anything in the log related to the mail

octanio wrote:

We also didn't saw the email in the iredapd log (also with debug mode enable)

How did you send this email?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
octanio wrote:

We also didn't saw the email in the iredapd log (also with debug mode enable)

How did you send this email?

I sent various emails throught roundcube and thunderbird

When the domain from I sent the email is located in the mail server, it's send. When the domain is from outside (like gmail), works well

octanio wrote:

We already turn on debug mode but we can't see anything in the log related to the mail
I sent various emails throught roundcube and thunderbird
When the domain from I sent the email is located in the mail server, it's send. When the domain is from outside (like gmail), works well

The point is, these emails didn't go through iRedAPD. I wonder whether you modified any Postfix settings in /etc/postfix/main.cf and master.cf?

Please show us output of commands below:

postconf smtpd_recipient_restrictions smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions