Topic: install phpldapadmin + Nginx
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ububntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
Can someone give instructions how to install phpldapadmin on a freshly installed iRedMail?
(I have a fresh ubuntu server 18.04 and a fresh iRedMail.
mail, web interface, iRedAdmin - everything works well)
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.