Topic: Can't log in to iredadmin

0.9.7 MySQL iredadmin
Ubuntu 16.04
Apache 2.4.18
Not pro version

Hi folks

When I try to log in as postmaster to use the iredadmin web admin I am redirected back to the login screen with the message "Error: Login required".

However my iredadmin log table shows the following entry:

5001    2018-07-25 14:56:13    postmaster@[domain].com    [my public IP]            login    info    Login success

Any ideas on what's going awry?

Thanks
Bruce

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Can't log in to iredadmin

- Any firewall / gateway router sits between your laptop and iRedMail server?
- Did your laptop change IP address frequently?

Thanks for the reply.

There are several routers and firewalls between my dev machine and the iRedMail server, but I can't see that they would be the problem as I'm seeing the log in page just fine...?

I have fixed IPs so no, my external IP does not change. Also internally IPs are fixed but can't see that this is relevant.

Thanks
B

No idea yet.

- Can you reproduce this issue steadily?
- If yes, could you let me try to reproduce this issue on my side? or connect to your laptop (with TeamViewer) and watch you to reproduce it? also need ssh access to server for debugging.

Hi

Sorry for the delay in replying - I didn't get a notification of your response.

Yes I can reproduce this issue steadily; I can't gain access to the admin control panel at all.

I have Teamviewer but all I'm doing is entering my username and password and clicking Login. I don't think watching me will reveal anything.

How do I send you ssh details securely?

Thanks
Bruce

Is it possible for you to upgrade iRedMail to 0.9.8 and new iRedAdmin-Pro then try again?