Topic: Whitelisting incoming domain only for one hosted domain

======== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

When logged in as the global admin, if I navigate to Domains & Accounts -> example.COM -> White/Blacklist and add example.NET to the "Whitelisted senders (One record per line. )" list and click "Save Changes", I get a "Profile updated success." message. When I navigate away and then navigate back to Domains & Accounts -> example.COM -> White/Blacklist I expect to see example.NET listed, just as I would when I navigate to System -> Anti Spam -> Whitelists & Blacklists. However, the "Whitelisted senders (One record per line. )" for example.COM is empty.

Was example.NET added to the whitelist for example.COM? How do I know?

Thanks.

Craig

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Whitelisting incoming domain only for one hosted domain

Seems a bug of iRedAdmin-Pro, i will try to reproduce and come back with a fix.
Thanks for the report.

I can NOT reproduce this issue.

When i navigated to domain profile page, add a blacklisted domain under tab "White/Blacklist", it correctly adds the blacklist. Same with a blacklist domain.

Btw, do you input 'example.net' or '@example.net' as whitelist/blacklist? '@example.net' is the correct one.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I can NOT reproduce this issue.

Btw, do you input 'example.net' or '@example.net' as whitelist/blacklist? '@example.net' is the correct one.

I thought I had entered @example.net, but maybe I didn't. When I tried that now it worked as expected. So the only bug is that iRedAdmin-Pro tells me "Profile updated success" even when it wasn't a success.

Thanks for your help.

iRedAdmin-Pro will discard invalid sender addresses.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

iRedAdmin-Pro will discard invalid sender addresses.

OK, good to know, but appropriate UI feedback would be good. Thanks.