Topic: doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Yesterday I issued new letsencrypt certificate to our server. However the SSL was working mail server is not working.
When checked dovecot was not loaded & the following is the log
doveconf: Fatal: Error in configuration file /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf line 50: ssl_key: Can't open file /etc/pki/tls/private/server.key: No such file or directory
But server.key is existed in this folder. I tried pointing to different certificate. The dovecot starts but still SSL error comes up. Is there a way I can recreate server.key or how to fix this?
Attached is the screenshot of SSL folder . Apart from SSL install we didnt changed anything.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.