Topic: mail rejected caused by using UTF-8 charcter set

I got this problem that 1 email sent from hotmail to my iredmail server is rejected by the character set.

Strange to detect this problem.

This is the first time i recieved this problem.

In the screenshot she send me, it's not clear i need to change something @ my end or does the sender needs to change something.

Can you clear this out for me.

Thanks in advance

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: mail rejected caused by using UTF-8 charcter set

ok i got the bounce mail content

The message couldn't be delivered because it contains characters that the recipient's email server doesn't recognize.
To fix this, set your email program to send messages using a different character set than UTF-8. In Outlook, for example, you can make this change in Options > Advanced > International options, then resend the message. If the problem continues, forward this message to your email admin.
For Email Admins
This issue occurred because the message was sent using the UTF-8 character set, which the receiving email system doesn't support. To fix this, the sender can try sending the message using a different, supported character set. Or if their mail server supports it, you can ask the recipient's email admin to configure their mail server to advertise support for SMTPUTF8, as specified in RFC 6531. 
For more information, see Error code 5.1.17 in Exchange Online and Office 365.

with link to Error code 5.1.17 in Exchange Online and Office 365.

Re: mail rejected caused by using UTF-8 charcter set

Which Postfix version are you running? SMTPUTF8 is fully supported since Postfix-3.0.

FYI: http://www.postfix.org/SMTPUTF8_README.html