Topic: Iphone outgoing mail rejected by server - EAS
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Outgoing e-mails from IOS are rejected by server. Incoming messages are working fine. I did a apt upgrade a few days ago but is not sure if that is whats causing the problem. Postfix was upgraded. I have tried to browse different forums, but non of the solutions are working. I wonder if it is a server problem. Webmail (Roundcoube and SOGo) are woking just fine. I can send and recieve.
The messages are still in my outbox and are not being sent.
Mail.app -> Exchange Active-Sync
Please help me in the right direction.