1 (edited by nuwinfo 2018-10-05 00:08:04)

Topic: No local IMAP account from different domain in SOGo

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Stretch
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
After update from sogo_4.0.2.20180910-1_amd64 to sogo_4.0.2.20181004-1_amd64 all mails and folders from auxiliary IMAP accounts were unvisible.
After getting back to the former version everything is visible again.
After Server reboot it's the same again. I noticed, that the localdomain account - the domain of the logged in user - works. The IMAP's server name here is 127.0.0.1 which is, I suppose, the default. Adding an IMAP account from a remote server works too.
The local server is serving a couple of domains. Adding an account from one of the other local domains, I can't set the server's name to localhost nor to 127.0.0.1. When I use the IP address of the local server or the MX's DNS name, these accounts don't work as described above

Post's attachments

Bildschirmfoto vom 2018-10-04 18-01-45.png
Bildschirmfoto vom 2018-10-04 18-01-45.png 28.77 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: No local IMAP account from different domain in SOGo

I added the server IP with the mx name in /etc/hosts and now it seems to work.