Topic: Vacation problem

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 11.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi,

I am having a problem using the vacation setting for the users. When I go to settings -> vacation I get the error "An error occurred" Unable to connect to server and from the dovecot log I get the following:

Oct 23 14:57:56 managesieve-login: Error: /usr/local/libexec/dovecot/managesieve-login: Undefined symbol "login_ssl_initialized"
Oct 23 14:57:56 managesieve-login: Fatal: master: service(managesieve-login): child 48343 returned error 1

The error is as per the picture

Post's attachments

iredmail vacation error.jpg
iredmail vacation error.jpg 57.25 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Vacation problem

- Do you have package dovecot-pigeonhole installed? it's port mail/dovecot-pigeonhole.
- Did you upgrade Dovecot but not dovecot-pigeonhole?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

- Do you have package dovecot-pigeonhole installed? it's port mail/dovecot-pigeonhole.
- Did you upgrade Dovecot but not dovecot-pigeonhole?

These are the versions installed:

dovecot-2.3.1_2                Secure, fast and powerful IMAP and POP3 server
dovecot-pigeonhole-0.5.1       Sieve plugin for the Dovecot 'deliver' LDA and LMTP

They were installed by the iredmail installer.

Are these correct?

No idea, it seems Dovecot or pigeonhole bug.
Could you update ports tree and upgrade mail/dovecot and mail/dovecot-pigeonhole, then test again?