Topic: Roundcube: 'Unable to connect to managesieve server' -OpenLDAP backend
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 11.2 - jail
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When going to Roundcube/Settings/Filters I get error message: 'Unable to connect to managesieve server'.
This issue is already described and resolved for MySQL backend installation in a following thread:
I ran into the same problem, but with OpenLDAP backend, and in that case solution is to add attribute 'sievetls' to 'enabledService', per every user.