Topic: MX Backup issue
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes v2.9.0
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We have 2 x iRedmail Servers which installed iRedAdmin-Pro, we are planning to relocated these 2 servers to another location.
Could we create 1 x iRedmail Server with iRedAdmin only as a Backup MX to provide MX backup services for these 2 servers while relocating?
Does the MX Backup support different Master iRedmail Server IP? For example:
Server A original IP : 184.108.40.206 will be changed to 10.10.10.10
Server B original IP : 220.127.116.11 will be changed to 18.104.22.168
MX Backup Server IP : 22.214.171.124 (will not be change)
The domains in MX Backup Server I should point to new IP right?
Domain A point to 10.10.10.10
Domain B point to 126.96.36.199
And which firewall port I need to open for the MX Backup Server?
Please advise and thanks a lot.