Topic: iRedMail Pro installation issue
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 MARIADB edition.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux mail 4.15.0-39-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 23 15:48:01 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
following successful installation from my iRedMail Pro tar bundle, I log in with my "postmaster" credentials to iRedAdmin and the splash screen tells me I need to upgrade to iRedMail Pro. I also don't seem to have the sources promised with the purchase.
Does anyone know what I'm missing?
Thanks in advance,