Topic: Black- and whitelisted senders missing
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.5
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (MariaDB)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
The logs in iRedAdmin-Pro show entries like this for a domain admin:
2018-12-06 15:07:15 email@example.com 126.96.36.199 Add whitelists for @myserver.example.com: @.yahoo.com.
If I navigate (as postmaster user) to System -> Anti Spam -> Whitelists & Blacklists I do not see @.yahoo.com listed.
If I navigate to Domains and Accounts -> usersdomain.com -> White/Blacklist, all four boxes are empty.
If I log in as the user and navigate to Domains and Accounts -> usersdomain.com -> White/Blacklist, all four boxes are empty.
The user is complaining that he has whitelsited yahoo.com, but emails from yahoo.com addresses are still being caught in the quarantine.
Why is this?