Topic: My License marked as expired while expire year is 2099

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): APache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?  Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello,
We are having our iRedAdmin-Pro bought since 2013 as lifetime licence but recently it has been marked as expired.
More details as seen in the panel.

License status Expired
Product nameiRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP
Purchase dateAug 10, 2013
Expire date Dec 31, 2099
Contacts  [...hidden...]
Latest version3.1 (You are running version 2.5.0)

Our version is older than the current one and now we can't even get the link option to request new version for upgrade.

Kindly assist what is the issue.

Regard,

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: My License marked as expired while expire year is 2099

Dear Kambey,

Your license is running on multiple servers, this violates our license terms (one license can be ran on only one server at the same time).

Please contact us if there's some mistake on our side: https://www.iredmail.org/contact.html

Dear ZhangHuangbin,

Originally we had two servers (Primary and DR) although they were not accessible globally at the same time.
Now we are having many domains therefore we setup more than one Primary sites such as for IP 154.118.230.168 and 154.118.230.201.

If that's not possible to run multiple instances we would like to maintain the licence in core/original instance (154.118.230.168) and we will treat the other instances separately.

Regard,
Kambey

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Dear Kambey,

Your license is running on multiple servers, this violates our license terms (one license can be ran on only one server at the same time).

Please contact us if there's some mistake on our side: https://www.iredmail.org/contact.html

Dear Kambey,

As clearly mentioned in our license terms (https://www.iredmail.org/pricing.html#LA), one license can be ran on only one server at the same time.

You must remove iRedAdmin-Pro license on other servers immediately.

Dear ZhangHuangbin,

As per your advice, we would like to buy the license for the other servers and retain the original because we don't like to disturb our setup at-least for now.
Kindly advice how to get the invoice that include license for 2-4 servers (i saw the discount option) for one year.
Also we would like to register a new contact email for the new license as ...

Dear Kambey,

I send email to your Gmail (kambeylk) account.