Topic: mysql connection changed after reboot
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 MARIADB edition.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? nope
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Error: mysql(192.168.1.50): Connect failed to database (vmail): Access denied for user 'vmail'@'mail.lxd'
I have installed iredmail inside a LXC container and after a reboot of my container i get the SQL error.
It is strange cause the issue is that it changed the host to 'mail.lxd', it should be the ipaddress.
in settings.py eveything looks okay, im wondering if there is somewhere else a config file making this changes?