Topic: Top sender and Top Recipient incorrectly displated
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux 7.5.1804
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, iRedAdmin-Pro 3.1
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After upgrading to iRedAdmin-Pro 3.1, we noticed that top senders and top recipients are no longer displayed correctly.
Top sender is always showing as <>, while top recipient is always <blank>. (Refer to attached image).
This issue did not happened before until we performed the upgrade.
Kindly advise if there is anything we can check to resolve this.