Topic: i need to remove 127.0.0.1 from header
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i need to remove 127.0.0.1 from header
Received: from mail.domain.me (mail.domain.me [127.0.0.1]) by mail.domain.me (Postfix) with ESMTP id 56567E109A
Received: from _ (mail.domain.me [127.0.0.1]) by mail.domain.me (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id EF6BDE1098