Topic: switching to apache2 - what will break?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
A quick question:
iRedMail no longer installs with apache2 , only nginx is supported apparently. I need to switch to apache2 because nginx will not serve any css to other sites I set up on the server. There seem to be many, many different reasons why this can happen with nginx, but nothing I have found after two days of searching solves the problem. If the main mail parts will still run with apache2 on the server, I may be able to manage without some web functions that are supported by nginx.
So I would like to know which parts of iRedMail will break as a result of installing apache2.