Topic: Error In sending mail in wordpress
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i have just installed iredmail in fresh ubuntu server. Everything works perfect sending and receiving mail is working perfect.
> But now i need to use that in wordpress smtp setting. I configure smtp setting in wordpress using port 587, TLS and hosname mx.domain.com and when i send mail it says error connect smtp host.
> Can you help i think the server is not using smtp to send mail?
or is there any SSL certificate issue?