Topic: Using sieve to filter missmatching header/envelope sender
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Server 18.04.1 LTS (GNU/Linux 4.15.0-43-generic x86_64)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDb (unsure)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i have a question regarding sieve. I want to filter all messages, where the envelope sender and the header sender differ. For this i want to check, whether the header sender contains the mail address of the envelope sender. But my attempts fail. How can i do that sieve?