Topic: how to update ClamAV ?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): latest
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): N
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
ast ClamAV update process started at Tue Jan 8 23:27:39 2019
WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
WARNING: Local version: 0.99.4 Recommended version: 0.101.1
DON'T PANIC! Read http://www.clamav.net/documents/upgrading-clamav
main.cvd is up to date (version: 58, sigs: 4566249, f-level: 60, builder: sigmgr)
daily.cld is up to date (version: 25280, sigs: 2201981, f-level: 63, builder: raynman)
bytecode.cld is up to date (version: 328, sigs: 94, f-level: 63, builder: neo)
how to update clamAV within iredmail? is it ok to follow their documentation or are there some custom steps involved?