Topic: Remote Server returned '554 5.1.1 < #5.1.1 x-unix; user unknown>'
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, I added a new domain to iredadmin pro and all mails coming in are declined because the user is "unknown", but the users exist in the iredadmin webinterface and are shown in the database.
SELECT username FROM vmail.mailbox WHERE domain='example.de';
shows the user list, and all of them cant recieve mails.. please help