Topic: SSL Issues/Error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): .99
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
myuser@mail:~$ sudo nginx -t
[sudo] password for myuser:
nginx: [emerg] SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file("/etc/ssl/private/iRedMail.key") failuse_PrivateKey_file:PEM lib)
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed
I switched SSL Cert providers for my renewal......I cannot for the life of me get this to work. I get "refused to connect" when trying to go to the roundcube webmail page.
The error from nginx is above....I redid all of my procedures incase I had made a mistake.....
The error in nginx error log is :
2019/01/15 22:35:08 [emerg] 3202#3202: SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file("/etc/ssl/private/iRedMail.key") failed (SSL: error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line:Expecting: ANY PRIVATE KEY error:140B00009:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file:PEM lib)
Any help is most appreciated. Thanks