Topic: Project release: scripts for iRedMail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 PGSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? N
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: OpenBSD 6.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): N
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? N
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi there! I am posting to link you all to my scripts which I have made for managing iRedMail SQL edition (specifically Postgres). I use iRedMail without iRedAdmin and thought it would be useful to give my scripts to others to use as well.
Feel free to post requests (or issues) on Github in the issues or even to contribute would be welcome as well.