Topic: How to view sent mail per domain and per user
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MYSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
We just deployed yesterday and haven't set domain/user limits on sent mail.
How can I get a get a report showing the quantity of sent mail per domain and per user?
Having this will allow me to set decent limits and identify user's that have legit need for higher limits.