Topic: Quota not working
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes - ver 3.3
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Somewhere along the line quotas stopped working.
The iredadmin pro interface does not update the mailbox size when emails are sent.
I set up one test account with a quota of 100MB. It had about 95MB in the mailbox. I sent a couple of mails (both from internal and external accounts) with 10MB attachments, both were accepted, and the new mailbox size is not shown in the iredamin interface. If I run a command line "doveadm quota recalc -A" the sizes are updated.
So, my two issues are that mail is being accepted and no quota warning messages are being sent if the account is near or over quota, and that mailbox sizes are not being updated correctly in the iradadmin pro interface.