Topic: Global sieve
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MYSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Try to modify global sieve. Before that, it seems to be me the file is intentionally protected. May be it is maintained by the iredmail package/updates... I am not sure.
$ ls -la /var/vmail/sieve/dovecot.sieve
-r-x------ 1 vmail vmail 116 Jan 2 16:13 /var/vmail/sieve/dovecot.sieve*
What is the properly way to modify global sieve? direct modifying the file and change back the original file mode? or add a custom file? Thank you.