Topic: mysql Error username and password incorrect when creating backup
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (0.9.9):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: OpenBSD 6.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (MySQL):
- Web server (Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
hello to all this is my first post.
I installed and configured iredmail on my server (openbsd)
and this morning I noticed that the backup script backup_mysql.sh gives me error: "[ERROR] Mysql username or password is incorrect in file /var.../backup.sh"
Up until two days ago everything went well.
Now I noticed that the files requested in the root .my.cnf ..... are missing.
how can I regenerate them?