Topic: How to catch the delete user event?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 3.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? : the downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I use the notes plugin ('https://plugins.roundcube.net/packages/ … itivenotes'). The plugin automatically creates a repository for each user in order to store notes there. How can I catch the mail of a remote user to write a script that will delete the storage of notes of this user?