Topic: Please help my server crash after few days!!
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MYSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloader
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Freebsd 12.00
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Ngix
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Please help me with this issue. My fresh installed server crash after running fewdays. I can't login into /iredadmin and gives me internal server error.
Here are the log outputs
root@nws:/var/log # tail maillog
Feb 14 13:19:43 nws postfix/pickup: warning: 440Kpl0gpXz2kbG: message has been queued for 1 days
Feb 14 13:19:43 nws postfix/pickup: 440Kpl0gpXz2kbG: uid=0 from=<root>
Feb 14 13:19:43 nws postfix/cleanup: warning: proxy:mysql:/usr/local/etc/postfix/mysql/sender_bcc_maps_user.cf lookup error for "root@nws