Topic: internal server error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Just updated iRedAdminPro to 3.4, and I getting an internal server error when trying to access any account. From the nginx log:
GET /firstname.lastname@example.org HTTP/1.1" 500 32 "https://cordelia.cyg.net/admin/search"
Looks like it has to do with mlmmjadmin
I also updated mlmmjadmin to 2.1. If it is started as a service, the error happens. If I run python mlmmjadmin.py from the CLI, it works.