==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
when I run delete_mailboxes.by from iRedAdmin/tools I get the below error:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "delete_mailboxes.py", line 50, in <module> from tools import ira_tool_lib File "/usr/share/apache2/iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-3.4/tools/../tools/ira_tool_lib.py", line 20, in <module> import settings ImportError: No module named settings
any idea ? also would you assist with creating it as a cron job.