1 (edited by labasus 2019-02-25 20:57:26)

Topic: Self Resolved - "Show in Global Address Book" and SOGo login

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):      0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.

ii  sogo:amd64                          4.0.5.20190219-1                                     
ii  sogo-activesync                     4.0.5.20190219-1
====

I've just found bug (or it is a specific issue) working iRedAdmin-Pro with SOGo...

Then I've deselect "Show in Global Address Book" option in some email address, but it is still active, after that - I can't enter into the SOGo with this email account (like wrong password or like user does not exist)...

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Self Resolved - "Show in Global Address Book" and SOGo login

I've found - that this is because of filter option enabledService=displayedInGlobalAddressBook":

filter = "objectClass=mailUser AND accountStatus=active AND enabledService=mail AND enabledService=displayedInGlobalAddressBook";

OK.

Re: Self Resolved - "Show in Global Address Book" and SOGo login

Hi @labasus,

What's the situation now? is it working for you?

Filter "enabledService=displayedInGlobalAddressBook" is used in SOGo for global ldap address, not applied for user authentication, so you should be able to login to SOGo with and without "Show in Global Address Book" option in iRedAdmin-Pro.