Topic: Self Resolved - "Show in Global Address Book" and SOGo login
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
ii sogo:amd64 126.96.36.19990219-1
ii sogo-activesync 188.8.131.5290219-1
I've just found bug (or it is a specific issue) working iRedAdmin-Pro with SOGo...
Then I've deselect "Show in Global Address Book" option in some email address, but it is still active, after that - I can't enter into the SOGo with this email account (like wrong password or like user does not exist)...