Topic: Top senders and Top receivers lists missing following upgrade to 3.4
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Since upgrading to 3.4 the Top Senders and Top Recipients lists on the dashboard arn't being populated in their place I get :
3 <> and 102 <> respectivly.