Topic: Two iRedMail servers: They keep rejecting each other's email
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8 & .0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error mes nosage is required if you're experiencing an issue.
So I got two servers up and running, One was set up a month ago, and it is running version 0.9.8.
The other setup just a couple of days ago is running 0.9.9.
Each one can send and receive email just fine, The problem is when they try to send, or receive email to each other.
They are are both reporting " Recipient address rejected: Intentional policy rejection, please try again later (in reply to RCPT TO command))" when an email comes in for a valid user on each of the servers. They are also on very different networks.
Any ideas on this?