Topic: New Install of PRO stuck
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? INstaller
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I Have installed iRedMail successfully , however i have skipped iRedAdmin install (unchecked during install), as i needed a PRO version .
Now i have archive with iRedAdmin-PRO unpacked on the server but i dont see any install script there , and link below from DOC section doesnt really help as it doesnt describe install.
"Install iRedAdmin-Pro from scratch, Release Notes:
So question is - how should i now install the PRO version ?