Topic: delete mailbox script bug
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? INstaller
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
another bug i experience on new install with moved mails , when delete_maillboxes.py :
1. It wont delete old mails , as old maild does not have datestamp in name , and some of rows have NULL in column.
2. So i run it with both parameters set to TRUE to work , and getting such error :
File "./delete_mailboxes.py", line 229, in <module>
what='LOWER(CONCAT(storagebasedirectory, '/', storagenode, '/', maildir, '/')) AS maildir')
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'str' and 'str'
Any hints ?
UPD: if i change '/' to "/" im getting another error: AttributeError: MySQLDB instance has no __call__ method