Topic: too many connections on a single imap accound
i own a mail server that is working great. fast and reliable.
i have an imap account that is registered on different thunderbird clients(maybe 5 or 6) and i have to add 50 connection limit in dovecot to work with this account in reliable way.
is this a normal bahaviour ?
where i can begin for debug ?
when i investigate i don't find anythigs.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 7.6.1810
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes, with some issues
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.