Topic: Block all emails from domain extension .icu
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.98
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Recently our email account received many SPAM mails from domain XXXX.icu (over 500 mails per day).
Could we block this domain extensions in iRedmail-Pro?