Topic: Auto learn spam/ham with Dovecot and Outlook 2013-2016
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Autolearn spam doesn't work in case of using MS Outlook 2013 or 2016 as IMAP client.
As I manage to see - it happens because Outlook use APPEND event instead of COPY to move mails from folder to folder.
But a try-on to modify dovecot.conf
imapsieve_mailbox1_causes = COPY APPEND
imapsieve_mailbox2_causes = COPY APPEND
doesn't work at all.
report_spam.sieve does not start,
report_ham.sieve falls with Error: sieve: report_ham: line 15: duplicate pipe "imapsieve_copy" action not allowed (previously triggered one was here: report_spam: line 7)
I'm not sharp in coding, please help to make it work.