Topic: Installing SOGo on Ubuntu 18.04
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloaded installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin-Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When I installed iRedMail almost a year ago, the SOGo was not released for Ubuntu 18.04. So I ended up dropping it from my installation. Now SOGo is available for Ubuntu 18.04, any Link/document on how to install it for my users!
Appreciate your support.