Topic: [FEATURE REQUEST] easy switch to CRAM-MD5 auth
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MariaDB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi! Thanks for nice product.
I would like to request a feature for future release. Please add simple auth mechanism changing and password storage in corresponding format. Like seamlessly change PLAIN for CRAM-MD5 auth and save passwords in corresponding format. For people like me, this is the kind of feature that makes a big difference. Thanks in advance