Topic: Roundcube upgrade problem
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I want to upgrade roundcube. (from 1.3.6 to 1.3.9)
After command bin/installto.sh /opt/www/roundcube....
There is an error at the end
Error 500: Error in DDL upgrade 2016081200:  Can't DROP 'created'; check that column/key exists
Updating database schema (2016081200)... [FAILED]
Any suggestions ?